Sunday 26 October 2014

editing news

I have been an editor at Explorations in Economic History for a year and 9 months now, and was an editor at the European Review of Economic History beforehand. And then, the other day, I got an email asking me to join the Economic Journal as one of their editors. The EJ is one of the grand dames of the economics profession,  a journal I read religiously as a student, and of course the journal that JM Keynes edited... their citation impact scores are going up, and they have more submissions with a historical twist. Kris Mitchener and I have a lot of plans for EEH, and we will do what we can to implement them soon. Nonetheless, I decided to resign from Explorations some time next year, and to take up my duties at the EJ in mid-2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment